We have all heard about Tucson that it is a city where you can be close to nature. It is true, but the town is so much more than that. If you want proof, here are some of the incredible facts about Tucson that some of us may not know. Check the facts and learn from it.
1. It is the only city in the whole country of United States that gets most of the sunshine. It is technically all sunshine for the entire year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see hundreds of solar panels that can help the people save a lot of electricity.
2. If you are in for some quality gold time, Tucson is the best place to go. It is recognized as the top golfing destination.
3. If adventure is what you are looking for, Tucson is perfect for you. In this city is where you can find the Colossal Cave. It is the biggest dry cave that you can see that even well-trained explorers haven’t reached the end.
4. You will be able to find the grandest gem show in the world. It is called the Tucson Gem Show. During the event, you’ll be able to see a lot of high profile people from all over the world.
5. The city of Tucson is a health advocate as well. You will be able to find long bicycle paths for more than 600 miles. It is like you can reach every part of the city using bikes.
6. If you are wondering where the quarter horse racing started, it is none other than Tucson. It was born in the famous Rillito Downs.
Tucson is a city that is not just rich with nature because you will also find a lot of historical contributions made in the lands of Tucson, Arizona.
Are you planning on moving anytime soon? Are you in search for a new city where you can live and start a new chapter of your life? Let me give you a tip. Tucson is a city in Arizona where you can find the best place to live. Here are the best reasons on why you should consider moving to the beautiful town of Tucson.
1. Mountains in nature
If you are a nature enthusiast, there is no place better than Tucson. Wherever you go, you will see different mountain ranges. It is like a city with a mountain barricade that no one would dare to invade.
2. Fun in the sun
The weather in Tucson is what we can call a sunny day all year round. You will not have any excuse to go out and have some fun because there is no need to worry about the rainy afternoons. It is all sunshine whichever date you pick on the calendar.
3. Breath-taking sunset
It is no longer needed for you to settle with sunset pictures if you live in Tucson. In this place, you will get to experience the breathtaking scene of the sunset every day as if you are residing in a dream.
4. Open City
If you are tired of all the drama that you have to face every day on the busy streets of a city, it is time to make a big decision and move to Tucson. There will be a lot of fields where you can conduct various outdoor activities due to the open spaces available.
5. No pollution
If you care about your health, it is best if you will consider moving to Tucson. You will get a lot of fresh air from nature. There is no pollution to worry about even if you are walking in the streets.
If you are ready to move, check out Tucson, and you will immediately fall in love with the city.
Tucson is a city in Arizona full of great attractions. If you are visiting the city, here are the must-see tourist destinations. You will have the guarantee that every place you’ll visit is world class. Check out the attractions and make sure that you can include it in your itinerary.
1. Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
It is more than just a museum because it is also a zoo. You will be able to see a broad range of living organisms on the site. From plants to endangered species, you can find everything in the zoo.
2. Mission San Xavier Del Bac
It is where you can see great architecture pieces from the Baroque era. There is also a museum inside the church. It features a broad range of artefacts from the mission that was started out by Jesuits way back 1700’s.
3. Saguaro National Park
It is part of the so-called Sonora Desert, but it is not the best thing about the place. In this park is where you can see abundance in different varieties of fauna and flora. You’ll be amazed because even if there is too much heat, these living things managed to survive the harsh weather.
4. Tucson Mountain Park
If you want to be intimate to the environment, it is the best destination to visit. There are a lot of things that can be done in the site like hiking and horseback riding. You can even bring a picnic hamper for the whole family to enjoy.
5. Pima Air and Space Museum
Are you someone who has an enthusiasm for aircraft? If your answer is yes, don’t miss out on the Pima Air and Space Museum. It is the home of around 300 planes and space shuttles. See things face to face, and it will bring you into a whole new experience.
Make a list now and include these top five destinations once you are in Tucson.