We have all heard about Tucson that it is a city where you can be close to nature. It is true, but the town is so much more than that. If you want proof, here are some of the incredible facts about Tucson that some of us may not know. Check the facts and learn from it.
1. It is the only city in the whole country of United States that gets most of the sunshine. It is technically all sunshine for the entire year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see hundreds of solar panels that can help the people save a lot of electricity.
2. If you are in for some quality gold time, Tucson is the best place to go. It is recognized as the top golfing destination.
3. If adventure is what you are looking for, Tucson is perfect for you. In this city is where you can find the Colossal Cave. It is the biggest dry cave that you can see that even well-trained explorers haven’t reached the end.
4. You will be able to find the grandest gem show in the world. It is called the Tucson Gem Show. During the event, you’ll be able to see a lot of high profile people from all over the world.
5. The city of Tucson is a health advocate as well. You will be able to find long bicycle paths for more than 600 miles. It is like you can reach every part of the city using bikes.
6. If you are wondering where the quarter horse racing started, it is none other than Tucson. It was born in the famous Rillito Downs.
Tucson is a city that is not just rich with nature because you will also find a lot of historical contributions made in the lands of Tucson, Arizona.